- Metallurgical complex of Ukraine: problems and innovative development imperatives under the context of challenges of global competition
Bilotserkivets’ V., Zavhorodnia O., Tarasevich V
- Chemical processes when modifying cast iron by injection of magnesium
Mogilevtsev O., Storozhenko S., Storozhenko T.
- Adoption of heat process running with pulverized coal under the conditions of excessive slag formation at PJSC «DМК»
Zakharchenko V., Rudenko Yu., Lebed‘ Yu.
- Analysis and synthesis of physico-chemical impact on the operational reliability of the castings
Yasiukov V., Lysenko T., Solonenko L., Cherednik V.
- Determination of places of formation and the sizes of gas-shrinkable casting defects with application of the computer integrated simulation
Zolotar’ L., Idris Garba Gusau , Akimov O., Bogdan V., Zolotareva A.
- Environmental aspects in the process of slag granulation
Shinskii O., Shalevskaia I.
- Industrial researches of features of influence of electric impacts on the number of metal drops in slag at the top oxygen blowing
Semykin S., Golub T., Semykina E., Dudchenko S., Vakul’chuk V
- The device of definition of the extent of oxidation of carbon to the oxide in the converter cavity
Bogushevskii V., Syrbu Yu.
- The system approach to the research of thermophysical processes of casting
Mamishev V., Shinkii O., Sokolovskaia L
- Selection of the optimal set of equipment for the flux-free protection of magnesium alloys
Lysenko T., Kreitser K., Yasiukov V., Bondar’ A.
- The structure of the research and technological development by regulating the cooling rate of casting and the transition to the construction of lightweight castings
Metal and Casting of Ukraine №8-10` 2016