Met. litʹe Ukr., 2019, Tom 310-311, №3-4
- Physical modeling of the asymmetric flow of the metal in the mold slab of continuous casting machine
- The study of modern concepts about the nature of deposits in refractories during casting of steel
Pisarskii S.N., Smirnov A.N.
- Application of computer-integrated design for non-technological castings of mine equipment
Ponomarenko О.I., Kosenko O.P., Shvets M.V., Yevtushenko S.D
- The growth of aluminum casting production at the beginning of the XXI century
Gnatush V.A., Doroshenko V.S.
- Research of technological parameters of the process of iron castings obtaining for work in wearing conditions
- Influence of the special features of contact interaction of the thin strip with rolls on the parameters of the initial setting of the working stand and the least thickness of the rolled strip
Vasilev Ya.D., Zamogilny R.A.
- Reliability of railway wheels manufactured by various manufacturing methods
Babachenko A.I., Kononenko A.A., Podolskyi R.V., Dementieva Zh.A., Shpak E.A., Klinovaya O.F.
- Status and trends of development of the production of cold-rolled tubes from titanium alloys
- New highly efficient energy-saving gas-cleaning equipment for the regulated cleaning of emissions from machines and units of metallurgical production
- The continuity of generations
Kryzhanovskiy K.S., Samaray V.P.