The journal "Metal and Casting of Ukraine" has been published since 1993 and today is the leading scientific and technical publication in Ukraine. It is widely used in Ukraine and abroad.
Journal articles are published in 3 languages: Ukrainian, Russian and English.
Priority in publishing articles is given to the English language.
Articles that are published on the site are placed in accordance with our "Open Access Policy" in full open to our readers.
Founder: Physics and Technology Institute of Metals and Alloys of the NAS of Ukraine.
Certificate of state registration of media: KV No. 24088-13928PR from 08/08/2019
Frequency of publication: 4 times a year
Director: Corresponding Member NAS of Ukraine, Doctor of Technical Sciences A.V. Narivsky
Editor-in-chief: the journal is Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Honored Worker of Science and Technology of Ukraine, Laureate of State Prize of Ukraine A.N. Smirnov
Executive Secretary: Ph.D., A.P. Verzilov
PUBLICATION IN THE MAGAZINE "METAL AND CASTING OF UKRAINE" GIVES YOU A WHOLE RANGE OF ADVANTAGES:
- The journal is included in the list of scientific professional publications of Ukraine, in which the results of dissertations for the degree of doctor and candidate of science can be published .;
- We are a modern magazine that takes most of the audience from the Internet and, accordingly, all articles are published both in print and electronic versions;
- Journal articles are freely available and open to the entire world community;
- A digital identifier doi is issued for each journal article, which allows international scientometric databases to link to your articles;
- We publish the best scientific works of Ukrainian scientists in the field of metallurgy and related industries.
- We invite you to publish your scientific and technical articles and promotional materials and commercial messages.
RUBRICS OF SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL JOURNAL “METAL AND CASTING OF UKRAINE” (Focus and Scope)
- Ore thermal processes;
- Production of cast iron and steel;
- Steel processing in the bucket;
- Steel casting ingots;
- Processes of continuous casting of steel;
- Thermophysical and physicochemical solidification of metals and alloys;
- Production technologies and casting processes of metals and alloys;
- Special electrometallurgy;
- Magneto-hydrodynamic processes for controlling the processes of casting and solidification of metals and alloys;
- Foundry processes, technologies and materials;
- Special casting methods;
- Metal forming;
- Operation and design of metallurgical and foundry machines;
- Refractory materials and products used in metallurgy;
- Resource and energy saving at the enterprises of the metallurgical industry and in foundries.